3.30.2014

Simply Honest: Jumping on the Erin Condren LP Bandwagon

If you know my mom... you know she's a crafter.  If you ever need a handmade card for any occasion, she could help you make one.  You need cardstock? She's got them in endless patterns, colors, and finishes.  Stamps? Decorative scissors? Googly eyes? You catch my drift right =]  Anywhoo... crafting is in my blood.

I also recently found out that I share a love for school supplies and planners with my mother and sisters.  One day we were talking about planners (we're all in a Viber chat so we can easily communicate with each other) and I sent them a link to the Erin Condren Life Planners.  I told them this was my dream planner.  You can google Erin Condren Life Planner and read all the reviews.  But once you check the price tag out... you can see why I was a bit hesitant about getting one.  So like a lot of things that used to catch my interest... I stopped checking it out and told myself I didn't need it.  Until I got my mom them hooked on it too. ^_^

2014 started and one of my goals for this year is to well... set goals and actually strive to meet (and even surpass) them.

Did I also mention that I've always wanted to be a journaler.  Even more so now with my little family, I want to be able to record and document (not just the big milestones) but even some of the everyday tasks that we all sometimes take for granted.

Now what do crafts, planners, and journaling have to do with each other?

Well, after sharing the planner in our group chat... My sister, Shannon, showed us this review.  I was totally sold after seeing it.  Up until this point, I couldn't convince myself to cough up $50+ on a planner.  But after seeing what Amanda Rose was doing with her planner, it was exactly what I was looking for!  A place to keep track of everything (including setting goals for myself and documenting my steps towards meeting them), while also documenting our lives.  The way she is incorporates photos is perfect for all the pictures I take.  I love documenting all the little precious moments with Thomas and Chloe, but I could never figure out a good way to put those pictures to use.

Needless to say, I bit the bullet and I placed my order this week.  I already received an email saying my planner has been shipped so now it's just a waiting game! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!  I'll definitely update on how the planner is working out for me.


 Enjoy some of the pictures from this week!



[ps] Sorry for such an all over the place post! I'm just really looking forward to where this could go!!


I think this may have been the first time she ever turned this toy on completely by herself.  I'm so glad I was able to catch her eyes lighting up!


She's so cute and dainty!


Chloe with Aunty Lauren & Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment