8.26.2014

#30Lists: List 7 - Blog Goals!

It's so funny that just yesterday I was working on cleaning up this blog... laying out a plan for it... and eventually by the end of the day I somehow ended up with a mission statement!  One of my major goals for this blog/vlog/YouTube endeavor is to really put myself out there (something that I am not normally super comfortable doing on such a large scale) and meet as many people as I possibly can who have similar interests and goals as I have.

Over the past few years I've been one of those secret followers...  One of those people who kept trying to start up a blog but never really kept with it.  So you can say I've been doing quite a bit of researching and reading... and I've pretty much figured out which types of blogs spike my interest and which ones don't.  Now at a point in my life where I am very happy and comfortable with what I want... And I'm no longer afraid to share it.  I don't know if it's because I'm a few years older and have learned that, heck, I have a lot to offer the world!  Or perhaps it's because we've moved away from home and I have a new found sense of self?  I'm not entirely sure... But I'm liking this change!

Anyway... A few months ago I somehow stumbled across Amy & Kam's 30 Days of Lists.  The concept of 30 Days of Lists is to simplify journaling while allowing the writer to be as creative as they want.  I received an email this morning encouraging us to select one of the list prompts from their May 2011 list of prompts and to post it in a blog post to share in a blog hop!  Ironically enough, one of the prompts was to list out your blog goals.  Well, hello, I was just working on a list of goals yesterday!  Not to mention one of goals was to take advantage of every opportunity to put myself out there...

So... Here you go!  Here's my list of blog goals!


Thomas has been encouraging me to aim high... So that's what I'm going to do!  I look forward to reading what the rest of you have come up with!  Stay tuned for today's vlog!


No comments:

Post a Comment