4.13.2014

Simply Real: I Just Don't Feel Good...

So... I tried to come up with a great post for this week... but I got sick and it just ain't gonna happen. I'm one of those (un)lucky people who gets migraines.  Although, I must admit that I hadn't had a really bad one for quite a while.  I don't know if it's the vog, the strange weather, or what... but I developed a sore throat and I just couldn't shake it.  I'm also very (un)fortunate to have asthma... Whenever I got sick when I was younger, it went straight to my chest.  I would wheeze, have trouble breathing, UGH... I was miserable.  I finally got an inhaler that I was instructed to use whenever I was wheezing.  I haven't needed that thing since high school... Sadly, I'm wheezing... which leads to coughing... and anyone who's had a migraine knows how sensitive you become even to the slightest movements, flicker of light, or influx of sound.  My... head... was... throbbing.  I just wanted to crawl into a nice dark room, with lots of soft pillows and blankets, soothing music softly playing... and sleep.

Luckily... Chloe is such an angel.  She was so good for me today!  We took it easy today.

She used to look funny with beanies on... but she looks pretty gosh darn cute with a slouchy one on!  Maybe I'll crochet one for her...

Those lashes!!

Silly (teething) girl!

<3
No matter what... this girl always manages to put a smile on my face.  She's the sweetest baby there ever was.  Until next time guys!


[ps] I'm trying to "revamp" the blog... and this includes getting myself on a schedule so that I can more efficiently keep track of what I want going on here.  Please be patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment