5.04.2014

Simply Honest: May Goals

I can't believe that I'm writing this post already... I feel like I just posted my April goals!

Anyway... Here's a go at a few new goals for this month.


1-  Be the Bigger Person.  I'm at a point in my life where I find myself doing a lot of reflecting... I think about how fast Chloe is growing up.  How fast our time in Hawai'i is coming to an end... and I think holy moly... it's really time to put the big girl pants on.  I think I've done a pretty good job at cutting down my excuses this month... but sometimes I lose sight of my goal and I give in to the urge of proving my point.  I know that there's no need to always argue my point... especially with Thomas.  So I need to be the bigger person... and I need to learn to move on.

2- Transition (as smoothly as possible) from Life in HI to Life in WA.  This is going to be a very big change for us... but we really couldn't be more excited and ready.  We know that home is always going to be here... and that provides us with a lot of comfort.  Now that we've gotten so far in making this dream a reality we wouldn't be able to forgive ourselves if we didn't take the leap.  We are determined to give this our all and we know that we always have our faith & family.

3- Put my Pinterest Boards to Use.  If you've read a few of my posts, you know I have an obsession with Pinterest.  I was telling my Mom and sisters that I pin all this crap and I barely use any of it!  Well... nows the time for me to put it all to use!  I've pinned so many yummy, healthy recipes... so many home decor DIYs... how to budget... how to meal plan etc etc etc... so I want to make it a point to put them all to use!

4- Improve & Keep Up with my Blog.  I cannot express how proud I am of myself for keeping up with this blog for this long!  I can proudly say that ever since the beginning of the year, I have posted at least one new post a week (and just last night I told Thomas we're one month away from being half way done with this year...whaaaaat?!).  Yay me!  I want to keep rolling with this forward momentum and make sure I see this through.  Now more than ever, it's important for me to keep up with this blog.  I know Gramaw Kathy will be faithfully reading every week and I don't want to disappoint her. ^_^

I'm going to be focusing a lot on making sure our move is a smooth one.  That's really one of my biggest goals for this month... But I promise to keep up with my New Year's Resolution of posting regularly and keeping this blog active.  Anywho... Chloe is getting anxious and wants to go hang out outside.  Have a great week everyone!


Here's a few pictures from this week!




Thomas grew up eating shave ice from John's Store in Liliha... so we had to take Chloe before we left.



We also wanted to have Tanioka's one last time.



My {crazy} sister, Shannon, has tempted us all into doing yet another monthly photo a day challenge... Today's word is "us". This is us over the years from dating, to marriage, and finally Chloe. So much as happened and changed over the ten years that Thomas and I have been together and we wouldn't change any of it. We're really excited for what God has in store for our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment