9.11.2014

Things I've Finished this Year...

Today's 30 Days of Lists prompt really put into perspective how important it is for me to set goals!  I was really determined to start documenting our lives in some way, shape, or form... and I'm so glad I stuck with it.  I really wish I could add a couple of book titles to this list... But I have a few jotted down from our prompt the other day for me to look into!


Another goal I really want to meet is taking the time to meditate/stretch at least once a day.  I try to make it a point to take a few minutes a few days of the week to just sit down and "meditate"/stretch before anyone else wakes up... There's just something about taking a few minutes to gently wake up your soul.  But there are a few days where I'll do it while Chloe is watching her Baby Einstein.  Today we bought one of those rubber non-slip mats for the shower... and when I opened it up... Check out what Chloe did!  She seriously is so smart and amazes us everyday... Enjoy the vlog!!




No comments:

Post a Comment