9.01.2014

My, Oh, My, It's September!

Back in March or April I stumbled upon 30 Days of Lists.  At the time, I was looking for something, anything, to inspire me to keep up with this blog.  Upon further reading, I learned that there is an absolutely fantastic community of bloggers/crafters/mommies/you name it who participate in this semi-annual event.  You can read more about what 30 Days of Lists is about here but basically, it is simply 30 days worth of simple prompts that can be answered as elaborately or simply as the writer pleases.  The idea is to get the blood flowing in the brain without having to reaaaalllly think too hard.  You can make your lists digitally or in a hard copy book, it can be as decorative or as simple as you want... Long... short.  It truly is up to you.

I'm really looking forward to my first month of listing!  So... Here we go!!




Also... Here is yesterday's vlog!  We had fun getting up and active as a family!  Enjoy!



I also want to take the time to send a prayer out for my brother-in-law and his wife, Dunning & Kim, as they will be welcoming their baby boy into the world sometime today or tomorrow!! Have a great Labor day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment